<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
Service Operations Owner (f/m)
IKEA is on an exciting growth journey becoming more accessible to the many people. We are investing heavily to develop IKEA into the future. This means for example delivering one of the world's biggest multichannel programs. It also means developing a number of solutions to meet the needs of our customers and co-workers today and tomorrow.
We strive for excellent leadership in all positions to lead business and people together. We aim to integrate Perform & Deliver and Learn & Develop as the two dimensions in our everyday work. The IKEA culture is a crucial factor of our success and our values influence everything we do.
As Service Operations Owner (f/m), you are responsible for all aspects of IT service delivery for your assigned services. This includes management of service operations, IT support, execution of life-cycle management, IT service continuity management, IT service performance in accordance with service level agreements, management of supplier operational delivery and budgets for the assigned services.
You will be working closely together with stakeholders both within Business Solutions and Operations & Shared Services to secure IT service deliveries to IKEA. You contribute to governance and steering forums connected to the solution area.
You will be part of a team with a lot of energy and a high service mindset, always looking for improvements to support the growth and future of IKEA.
We are looking for Service Operations Owners (f/m) within the area of Provide IKEA with talent (Human Resources).
- Good leadership, communication skills and ability to work across functions
- Very good interpersonal skills with the ability to establish good and trustful relationships and networks
- Understanding the big picture as well as working with the details
- Excellent English – both written and spoken, basic German is an asset
- Highly motivated to take responsibility and prepare decision-making under complex circumstances
- Experience in providing IT services to customers, incl. vendor and stakeholder management on operational and tactical level
- Knowledge of service life-cycle, service and project management
- Very good knowledge of end-to-end service operations securing running business
- Solution-oriented with strong leadership skills towards great results
You'll find in us
- A company in which you don't have to simply fit in but can contribute your ideas
- A company which promotes talents and encourages you to take lead in your own personal development
- Many chances in a worldwide successful and growing company: At IKEA you find plenty of career opportunities
- Many benefits which enable you to combine your career and your private life
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world's leader at life at home, we offer you exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us!
You share the IKEA vision and ideas and have the desire to develop the business. Together with your colleagues, you contribute to an environment where people work in the spirit of togetherness.
If this sounds like something you want to be part of, there's no time like the present to get in touch – we are eager to getting to know you. Please send us your online application in English stating your salary expectation and your earliest possible entry date. Handicapped applicants with equal qualification will be preferred.
If you want to be part of something big, this could be the right challenge for you. We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!
Service Operations Owner Operations Services Shared Services life cycle management Wirtschaftsinformatiker Wirtschaftsinformatik Systemkauffrau Informatikkauffrau Informatikkaufmann Fachinformatiker Fachinformatikerin Informationstechnik Informatiker Informatik IT-Beratung IT support IT-Management IT-Prozessmanagement IT-Service-Manager IT-Service-Managerin IT-Service-Management IT Prozessmanagement Prozessoptimierung Projektmanagement Geschäftsfeldentwicklung IT-Dienstleistungen IKEA IT Germany GmbH Hofheim Diedenbergen Wiesbaden Wallau 65719 Hessen ax64044by