We are recruiting for the European Project-Management Team located in Oberursel next to Frankfurt for a full-time internship an
Project Assistant (m/f) – Internship
Your primary responsibility is to support our Project and Programme Managers with the execution and successful implementation of key initiatives across Europe.
This will be achieved by interfacing with the Program-/Project Managers and team members in the region, as well as interfacing with all required parties within our European Dimension Data countries.
- Assist with the coordination of a range of activities
- Respond to enquiries and help resolve problems arising in Projects/Programs
- Assist in preparation of project reports, gathering and analyzing information about the projects
- Assist in the review and development of administrative systems and procedures
- Monitoring the timeline for the project development, administrative systems and procedures
- Student (e.g. in Economics)
- Needs to be process orientated and organized, a strong focus to maintaining process standards
- Relevant working experience, especially Project experience would be an advantage
- Needs to take ownership of activities and responsibilities
- Good understanding of the MS office products
- Excellent knowledge of English (working language), good knowledge of any other major European language (preferably French or German) would be an advantage
You are looking for a challenge and to work in a modern environment for international customers within a global organization?
We are looking forward to get to know you as soon as possible. We will offer you interesting perspectives.
Please apply online in our career section.